[Tutorial] How to add Appointment Scheduling to your Notion page
Through this article, we show you an easy way to embed appointment scheduling to your Notion page.
This article will show you a quick and easy way to add appointment scheduling to your Notion page. Appointo makes it easy for customers to book a service or an appointment with you directly. It will take you just 5 minutes to add this useful feature to your site, and the benefits are beyond measurable.
First, What's Appointo?
Appointo helps you build and launch an online booking system for your business/e-commerce store. No coding is required.
Here’s how you can add appointment scheduling to your Notion page and get new leads into your business:
- Create a FREE Appointo account.
2. Create a service and configure appointments according to your requirement.
3. Appointo creates a public page by default which you can access by clicking on 'Public Link'. Copy the above URL
4. Now, click on the Notion page and type '/' and search for the 'embed' element. Paste the copied URL here.
5. Click here to check out how it looks finally on the Notion Page.
That's it! Appointo is now successfully embedded in your store. :D
If you have any questions or need help with setup do reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.