Keeping track of everyone's schedules is a hassle. You have to remember to update your calendar, then update everyone else's calendar, and then pray that they all remembered to update theirs. And if someone forgets, things can get really messy! Enter Shared Calendar Apps! Shared Calendar apps make managing a group's schedule easy and friction-free.
What are the key features to look for in a shared calendar app?
Here are a few key features one has to look for when choosing a shared calendar app for your business:
Ease of use: When choosing a shared calendar app for your business, it’s important that the app is intuitive, with minimal navigation and maintenance. It should also make the collaboration process slick and precise.
Cross-platform availability: Cross-platform availability is key for a number of reasons. First and foremost, not everyone has the same platform. Having a single app that works across all devices eliminates the need for multiple apps and keeps everyone on the same page.
Effortless sharing and collaboration: Shared calendars make it easy to schedule events and see when colleagues are free. They often have customization features, multiple calendar availability, and time- and location-based reminders. This makes them an essential tool for any organization.
Scheduling tools: The best-shared calendars make scheduling simple. They allow you to see the availability of colleagues at a glance, and have customization features, multiple calendar availability, and time- and location-based reminders.
Purpose-driven: The calendar app is designed to help you manage your time more effectively. Does it do what it says it's going to? And does it do it well? We believe the answer to both of those questions is yes.
Customizable features: Our calendar app has everything you need to organize your life, from powerful features like custom views and integrations, to light customization options that make the app work the way you want it to. If you're a serious scheduler, this is the perfect app for you.
Auto-syncing: Automatic syncing is a great timesaving tool. Ideally, any changes you make to your calendar will sync with your account and the accounts of anyone else involved. Many calendar apps that offer automatic syncing will also automatically integrate with other apps like Google Drive or MS Outlook, making importing and exporting even faster!
Now that we know what features are a must-have, let’s take a look at some of the outstanding calendar applications -
- Appointo: Looking for a shared calendar app that fits all the above features? Look no further! Appointo is a no-code leading provider of shared calendar apps that makes it easy to add appointment booking to your website. We offer a wide range of features that make it easy to manage your team's schedule. Our app is designed to make it easy for you to stay organized and in control. With our app, you can easily schedule meetings, manage tasks, and keep track of your team's progress. We allow seamless integration with apps like Zoom, Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, WhatsApp, CRMs and so many other apps. We offer a free trial so you can try it before you buy. Here’s a quick demo of Appointo!
- Google Calendar: Google Calendar is both powerful, fast and flexible. It's not hard to use, either; especially because it comes with so many customizable options that give even the most experienced and difficult-to-please users what they want. From switching views (month, weekly and diaries) to adding related events in as little time as possible, Google Calendar has everything you could ever need as a user because it is synced to the gmail id. Not only that - it also helps prevent overcrowding your calendar by calling attention to upcoming events or giving you notifications of things you have on your schedule - which is great for the business person who may not check their calendar frequently enough without those extra reminders!
- Microsoft Outlook: Outlook has been around since the '90s and still remains one of the best calendar apps around. It combines email, calendar, and contacts in one convenient application. Adding events to your schedule couldn't be easier as all you need to do is click a couple of times to add them to multiple calendars and have multiple views including today, this week or just the work week. For those for whom working on Microsoft is part of their day-to-day lives, Outlook is essential but even if you don't use Outlook at work it's worth trying out as there are some really nice features that set it apart from its competitors like secret notes that are only visible when you hover over them and are accessible via email.
- Fantastical: Fantastical is aesthetically pleasing to look at and feels very sleek in its appearance. It’s the best-designed calendar app for macOS. If you have any extra calendars added, they will be listed with a pinstripe pattern signifying the event’s dual purpose in multiple calendars. There is no need to write your calendar's title over again because Fantastical syncs seamlessly with all of your previously entered events. Fantastical features functionality that no calendar app has ever offered, like being able to create an Event or Task quickly into one's calendar effortlessly by only using natural language.
- Asana: Asana is more than a shared calendar app. While it has all the important features of a shared calendar app, with its Timeline feature, users can easily track changes that are made to projects, including small modifications or additions. Also, team members have the option to communicate with one another almost instantly without having to put much thought into what they want to say because the features will help lead the way with intelligently crafted updates based on how updates were typed in themselves. Needless to say, if you are looking for a project management app along with a calendar app, this one is your best shot.
- Calendly: Calendly is online scheduling software that works in conjunction with your calendar and will automatically check your availability. It can help you schedule meetings without having to constantly send time-consuming back and forth emails. Other features include being able to schedule a buffer time between meetings, the ability to detect the correct time zone, being compatible with apps like Google salesforce, and much more.
Hope you liked our top picks for the best-shared calendar apps of 2022! If you are still searching for a calendar app, you can start your free trial today with Appointo. We are 100% positive that you’ll find the app fairly easy to use and will help you and your team manage your schedule and tasks with ease.
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.